With nearly 100 years of combined experience in Custom Jewelry Designs, manufacturing and sales, we are here to help you Custom Design your engagement or wedding rings. We design & manufacture from a simple diamond-stud earrings to very complex pieces of jewelry. Using the industry’s highest standards and state of the art machines, computers, and programs we create your setting with precious metals such as gold, silver or platinum and/or the precious metal alloys to make the perfect color white-gold, yellow-gold, or rose-gold.
Below is a brief description of the process of Custom Designing your jewelry piece:
- Visit our store and bring your ideas. If you see a picture in a magazine that inspires you to create something different, modify, or change bring them with you. Our designers would love to see them. It will help you and us to create your dream ring, earrings, or necklace.
- Next step is for you to speak with our design team. This is when we will discuss your size, setting, the stones, cost, and other details.
- One of our designers will create a 3D render (a 3 dimensional drawing) using a computer that allows you to see your piece of jewelry. You can see what the virtual piece would look as you spin the image in any direction.
- We then transfer the 3D file of your render to one of our state of the art 3D printers to create a wax version of your piece
- Soon after, we use use an induction casting machine to cast your ring with precious metal of your choice.
- Our Jewelers next will take the cast and polish it and set the stones that you had chosen.
- Your dream piece is now ready!